It is estimated that 7.25 million individuals in the UK will be involved with some of the other sorts of Gig (Freelance) work. According to Mckinsey’s Independent Work study, a significant number of traditional job workers in the United States and five other nations want to become primary independent earners.
70% of freelancers choose the gig economy because it allows them to have a better work-life balance. There are many platforms that can be used by Gig workers to promote their services and find clients for themselves. Geegago is a recent edition with some unique offerings like a guaranteed minimum price. Workers on other platforms are confronted with the problem of low-price offerings from 3rd world countries. These low price offers sometimes do not provide the quality that the UK workers can provide. Geegago also offers a 3% pension contribution on the earnings of the workers. Geegago, at the moment, is registering workers in various fields and a big marketing campaign is planned to promote the services from March 2022. You can now join the platform for FREE.
A bird’s eye view of Gig economy in the UK
Benefits of Gig Economy
- People are self-employed.
- People have more than one source of income.
- People work on zero-hour contracts.
- People can work from anywhere and anytime.
- Flexible working hours.
Benefits of Geegago
- Geegago FREE Food and Hygiene training for those in the Hospitality sector.
- FREE care worker training and Care Certificate to those who are not qualified and want to start earning in the Care sector.
- FREE Health and Safety training and certification.
- 3% contribution to your pension funds on the income generated by you.